- Professional, Licensed Funeral Director and support staff available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death into our care.
- Professional, Licensed Funeral Director to coordinate vital statistics and obituary information; scheduling funeral or memorial services and visitations; selecting funeral related merchandise (Caskets, Burial Vaults, Urns, Memorial Book and Stationary, Flowers, etc.) to create a memorable experience for the family.
- Obtaining the death certificate from the doctor or medical examiner, completing vital statistics information and filing with our local registrar.
- Obtaining other legal authorizations for final disposition.
- Professional, Licensed Funeral Director to conduct services and visitations.
- Professional, Licensed Funeral Director on staff to perform the technical preparation and necessary care of your loved one.
- Contacting local and out of town newspapers and coordinating obituary and services information.
- Coordinating funeral or memorial arrangements with clergy and church staffs.
- Coordinating funeral or memorial arrangements with cemetery personal.
- Notifying Social Security and applying for Veteran’s benefits.
- Assistance with life insurance claims at no cost to you
- Our professional staff is available to churches, civic organizations and other groups for public speaking engagements to help people better understand the funeral profession and the many service options available.
- There are also many other considerations that we can provide for families and organizations upon request.